Savory Spice Shop Locations
Fort Collins, Colorado
123 N. College Ave.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
P: (970) 682-2971
F: (970) 682-2975
Mon-Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Located in the Opera Galleria, just north of the intersection of College and Mountain in downtown Fort Collins. Parking free for the first hour in the parking garage on Mason and LaPorte. Ask for a Parking Voucher from us to extend your stay for more than an hour.
- Downtown Business Association - http://downtownfortcollins.com/
- Northern Colorado Food Cluster -http://www.nocofoodcluster.com/
- Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center at Colorado State University - http://www.nutritioncenter.colostate.edu/
- The Gardens on Spring Creek - http://www.fcgov.com/gardens/
- Poudre Valley and Medical Center of the Rockies Foundation:
- Women Give of Larimer County
Foodie WalkFriday, January 20, 2017
Free self-guided tour of more than ten downtown food-related specialty shops. Come in to Savory Spice for something to warm you.
Winter Farmers Market in the Opera Galleria, 123 N. CollegeSaturday, January 28, 2017
9 am - 12 pm
Late Season Produce, Confections and Baked Goods, Local Cheese, Mushrooms, Meat and Eggs. Park in the Mason St. Parking lot and receive one hour free from Savory Spice Shop.
Friends of Savory
We'd like to recognize the following businesses that use our products on a regular basis. Click on their logos or names to visit their sites.