Fort Collins, Colorado
123 N. College Ave.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
P: (970) 682-2971
F: (970) 682-2975
Located in the Opera Galleria, just north of the intersection of College and Mountain in downtown Fort Collins. Parking free for the first hour in the parking garage on Mason and LaPorte. Ask for a Parking Voucher from us to extend your stay for more than an hour.
- Downtown Business Association - http://downtownfortcollins.com/
- Fort Collins Convention and Visitors Bureau - http://www.visitftcollins.com/
- Northern Colorado Food Cluster -http://www.nocofoodcluster.com/
- Kendall Anderson Nutrition Center at Colorado State University - http://www.nutritioncenter.colostate.edu/
- The Gardens on Spring Creek - http://www.fcgov.com/gardens/
- Poudre Valley and Medical Center of the Rockies Foundation:
- Women Give of Larimer County
Winter Farmers Market in the Opera Galleria, 123 N. CollegeSaturday, March 7, 2015
10 am - 2 pm
Fresh Produce, Confections and Baked Goods, Local Cheese, Mushrooms, Meat, Coffee, Eggs and artisan creations.
Winter Farmers Market in the Opera Galleria, 123 N. CollegeSaturday, March 28, 2015
10 am - 2 pm
Late season produce, meats, eggs, mushrooms
Cash in the CupboardWednesday, April 1, 2015
All Day Event
Bring in your old tired spice containers and toss them in our fish tank to receive $1 each off one of our bottles of Savory Spice Shop products. You know it's time to rid your cupboard of your out of date spices, herbs and seasonings!
Friends of Savory
We'd like to recognize the following businesses that use our products on a regular basis. Click on their logos or names to visit their sites.