Fort Collins, Colorado
123 N. College Ave.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
P: (970) 682-2971
F: (970) 682-2975
Located in the Opera Galleria, just north of the intersection of College and Mountain in downtown Fort Collins. Parking free for the first hour in the parking garage on Mason and LaPorte. Ask for a Parking Voucher from us to extend your stay for more than an hour.
- Downtown Business Association - http://downtownfortcollins.com/
- Fort Collins Convention and Visitors Bureau - http://www.visitftcollins.com/
- Northern Colorado Food Cluster -http://www.nocofoodcluster.com/
- Kendall Anderson Nutrition Center at Colorado State University - http://www.nutritioncenter.colostate.edu/
- The Gardens on Spring Creek - http://www.fcgov.com/gardens/
- Poudre Valley and Medical Center of the Rockies Foundation:
- Women Give of Larimer County
Spice 102: The World of Salt and PepperSunday, February 8, 2015
If you are beyond the basics, we will focus in depth on salts and peppers for this more detailed class. We will learn about flavor and identify options that will improve your cooking experience. Join us for fun by emailing the shop at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost- $5.00
Winter Farmers Market in the Opera Galleria, 123 N. CollegeSaturday, February 14, 2015
10 am - 2 pm
Late Season Produce, Confections and Baked Goods, Local Cheese, Mushrooms, Meat and Eggs. Park in the Mason St. Parking lot and receive one hour free from Savory Spice Shop.
Spice 101Tuesday, February 17, 2015
11 am - 12pm
Learn the difference between spices and herbs; take a tour through history and culture with this introductory class. We will meet in the shop and the cost is $5. Call or email the shop for more details at 970-682-2971. Limit 12 people
Healing Spices ClassSunday, February 22, 2015
Sarah Josey, owner of the Golden Poppy Herbal Apothecary will teach this informative class. Registration includes a copy of the book, Healing Spices by Bharat B. Aggarwal. Cost is $35 and limited to 10 people.
Winter Farmers Market in the Opera Galleria, 123 N. CollegeSaturday, February 28, 2015
10 am - 2 pm
Late season produce, mushrooms, cheese, meats, eggs.
Friends of Savory
We'd like to recognize the following businesses that use our products on a regular basis. Click on their logos or names to visit their sites.