Savory Spice Shop Franchising
Becoming an Owner
The Savory Spice Franchising Team looks forward to guiding you through every step of your exciting new venture to become a Savory Spice Shop owner. We will take you through the following steps:
- Learn more about Savory: Review our web site thoroughly to become familiar with our products, pricing, and business history. Review the FAQ’s. The website is our brochure.
- Submit a Request for Information: If you meet our minimum financial requirements of $400,000 net worth and $100,000 liquid capital and live in one of the states we offer our franchising opportunity, then complete the online Request for Information form.
- Information Review: Once we receive the Request for Information form, we will contact you to discuss any questions you may have about the franchise program. Moving forward, the Savory Franchising Team will provide you with the Franchise Disclosure Document (“FDD”). The FDD is a disclosure document that describes the Savory Spice Shop’s franchising system including your rights and obligations if we were to enter into a franchise business relationship.
- Discovery Day: After we’ve gotten to know each other, if it looks like there is a great fit between you and Savory Franchising Team, then we will schedule a visit to our Home Office in Denver, CO. We will spend a day together and you will visit our Denver stores, tour our production facility and distribution warehouse, experience the “magic” that occurs on the retail floor and meet the team that supports the Savory Franchising opportunity.
- Award Notification: Soon after Discovery Day, we will notify you of our decision to award you a franchise. The talks then will culminate with the signing of the Franchise Agreement. At this point, the franchise fee is paid and the exciting process of becoming a Savory Spice Shop owner begins.