Give the Gift of Savory
with Stephanie Bullen
Chief Flavor Advisor
Savory Spice Shop, our customers tell us, is a great place to get holiday gifts. With dozens of new spice related items added to our product offering this year, there really is something for everyone. Sometimes though, the options are overwhelming. So, in the spirit of streamlining your holiday shopping experience, we’ve put together this handy holiday gift guide featuring ideas for unique seasonings, special gift packs, and popular spice ware.
For the grill master:
Impress the grill master with a Pit Boss gift set.
Some people are cooks, while others are most at home in front of a grill.
- Start the grilling season off right with one of our barbeque gift sets. Wranglin’ Rubs or Best of BBQ are great for the weekend griller, while Pit Boss and Jumbo BBQ will keep the cupboard fully stocked.
- Top off the pit master experience with an elegant but functional Le Creuset BBQ Pot with Silicone Brush.
For the beverage connoisseur:
The Kilner Honey Pot is a sweet gift for the beverage connoisseur.
Whether you’re shopping for a coffee lover, a tea drinker, or a home brewer, we have the perfect gift.
- For the tea drinker in your life, head to your local Savory Spice Shop store – many of our stores have partnered with local tea companies and honey producers. Add a Kilner Honey Pot, Chai Spices, Mulling Spices, and a Muslin Bag or Mesh Ball Tea Infuser for the complete package.
- Perfect for the holidays, give the gift of our Black Onyx Chocolate Sugar or Vanilla Bean Sugar. These flavorful sweeteners are perfect for coffee, tea, cocktails, or simply for adding a surprising pop of flavor to toast or berries.
- New this year, we have the perfect gift for the home brewer in your life. The Brew Meister gift pack features both conventional and unique spices. Add a few vanilla beans for a truly memorable gift.
- Our full line of extracts includes more than 25 flavors to please everyone, from amaretto to cherry and peppermint to root beer. Perfect for infusing sodas, cocktails, or other holiday beverages.
For the culinary acute:
A Himalayan Salt Brick is the perfect gift for the cook who has everything.
Some people, it seems, already have everything they could possibly need but still love new kitchen gadgets.
- Wow them with a Himalayan Salt Brick and a copy of Salt Block Cooking, which contains recipes for grilling, chilling, searing, and serving on a salt brick.
- The Blossom ChocoNutCheese Grater is perfect for creating delicate chocolate spirals or shaving nutmeg and cheese and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Our compact new TriScale is not only handy for measuring out spice ingredients, it’s also foldable so it stores easily in a drawer. It also has a nifty “add and weigh” function, so you can measure multiple ingredients in the same bowl.
For the entertainer:
Pair our new Bamboo Double Salt Cellar with your favorite gourmet salts for a unique hostess gift.
We all know at least one “hostess with the most-ess”.
- For a unique hostess gift, customize our new Bamboo Double Salt Cellar by pairing it with two of your favorite gourmet salts or two different flavored sugar blends.
- The Bloody Mary gift pack is a party favorite. The individual jars and classic recipe allow each guest to customize their own drink.
For the Savory Spice Shop fanatic:
Savory's first cookbook, Spice to Plate, is simply the best gift for Savory fans.
If you know someone who can’t get enough of all that Savory has to offer or you want to share how much you love Savory with others, we have the perfect gift ideas.
- Spice to Plate, Savory Spice Shop’s first cookbook, features 30 brand new recipes that were inspired by 10 of our signature blends. With a recipe for every kind of cook and stunning photographs of each dish, Spice to Plate will impress and delight the lucky recipient. The book can be purchased with one jar of a featured seasoning, a gift pack with 10 (1 oz.) samples of the seasonings in the book, or the complete 10-jar collection with which you can make every recipe in the book.
- Gift your favorite Savory fan a little piece of the shop experience. The aprons we wear in the store are available for purchase and make any cook feel like a savvy spice merchant. Burgundy with a white embroidered Savory Spice Shop logo, handy pen pocket, and 3 deep front pockets, these aprons stand up well to heavy use and many washings…trust us!
- We also have gift cards available in any amount you desire, in case you still don’t know what to get them. It’s a perfect gift and pleasant surprise when paired with a small bag of one of your personal favorite seasonings.
Gifts for every budget: We know that your holiday shopping list probably includes a variety of neighbor, teacher, Secret Santa, boss, client, and other miscellaneous gifts. Check out our new Gift Pack Guide for more gift ideas organized by category (Grilling & BBQ, Baking & Sweets, Meat Lovers, Entertaining & Snacking, International Flavors, Something for Everyone) and budget (Under $25, $25-35, $35 and Over).