- 1 x bottle dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Hibiscus-Lavender Simple Syrup*
- 1/4 cup Cointreau (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 pint fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 x orange, sliced in rounds, then quartered
For non-alcoholic sangria, use white grape juice instead of white wine and and fresh squeezed orange juice in place of Cointreau. Top with club soda for a fizzy drink. *Click here for the Hibiscus-Lavender Simple Syrup recipe.
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher and chill.
Serve over ice, making sure to get pieces of fruit in each glass. This recipe also works with our Herbes de Provence Simple Syrup.