Recipe: Blackberry Sangria
- 1 x bottle dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Hibiscus-Lavender Simple Syrup*
- 1/4 cup Cointreau (or other orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 pint fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 x orange, sliced in rounds, then quartered
For non-alcoholic sangria, use white grape juice instead of white wine and and fresh squeezed orange juice in place of Cointreau. Top with club soda for a fizzy drink. *Click here for the Hibiscus-Lavender Simple Syrup recipe.
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher and chill.
Serve over ice, making sure to get pieces of fruit in each glass. This recipe also works with our Herbes de Provence Simple Syrup.
Thanks ToSavory Spice Shop Test Kitchen
Make This Recipe!
Items in this Recipe
A system error occured. We apologize for the inconvenience.Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/savoryspiceshop/site/html/mercury/recipes/display/view.php on line 630