Cindy’s Curried Chicken Salad
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 lb. seedless grapes, halved
- 1-16 oz. can pineapple chunks
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 3 tsp. Medium Yellow Curry Powder
- 1 1/4 cups almonds, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
When cooking the chicken breasts, make sure to season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients and 3/4 cup of the almonds. In a second bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add to the chicken mixture and toss well. Chill overnight and sprinkle remaining almonds on top before serving.
Great served in pita bread pockets.