Recipe: Grilled Corn & Lima Bean Relish
- 6 small or 4 large ears of corn
- 16 oz. bag frozen lima beans
- 1 small red onion, small dice
- 1/2 cup Chimayo Vinaigrette*
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
- chopped cilantro for garnish
Preheat grill. Husk and clean corn. Place corn cobs on grill and cook until tender and charred, about 20 min., turning cobs every 5 min. or so for even cooking. Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of salted water to boil. Add lima beans and simmer until tender, about 10 min. Drain and rinse lima beans with cold water. When corn is done, allow it to cool, then slice the corn kernels off the cobs. Place corn, lima beans, onion and red pepper in a large bowl. Toss with Chimayo Style Vinaigrette.
Serve cold or at room temperature topped with chopped cilantro for garnish. Use as a side or condiment for any Latin-inspired dish. Great with tortilla chips or as a topping for tacos.