Italian Chicken & Pasta
This easy weeknight meal or light lunch can be made with your favorite combo of meat and veggies.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into ½-inch thick strips
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Dressing Blend
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ orange bell pepper, sliced into ¼-inch thick strips
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced into ¼-inch thick strips
- ½ zucchini, sliced on the bias and slices cut in half
- 8 oz. cooked pasta noodles of your choice, tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
Toss chicken strips with Italian Dressing Blend. Melt 2 Tbsp. coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken strips and cook until browned and just cooked through, 2 to 3 min. per side. Transfer chicken to a clean plate. Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. coconut oil in the skillet, add all of the vegetables and cook, stirring frequently, until vegetables are just tender, 2 to 3 min. Add chicken back to skillet and toss with vegetables, cooking for 1 more min.
Serve chicken and vegetables over cooked pasta noodles.