Recipe: Mediterranean Style Ham & Apple Pasta Salad
A salty and sweet pasta salad that is complemented by creamy feta.
- 8 oz. macaroni pasta
- 1 lb. cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup Brown Sugar & Honey Ham Glaze*
- 1 (12 to 16 oz.) package bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbsp. Mt. Eolus Greek Style Seasoning
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover baked ham! *Here is our recipe for Brown Sugar & Honey Ham Glaze that serves as the sauce for this salad.
Cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot. Drain and place pasta back in pot. In a large saucepan, warm diced ham in the Brown Sugar & Spice Honey Ham Glaze for about 10 min. Add ham and glaze mixture along with remaining ingredients to pot of pasta. Stir gently until thoroughly combined.
Serve warm or cold. If serving warm, you can first bring the apples to a boil in water or apple juice to soften them.