Recipe: Mexican Style Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 tsp. Tomato Powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. California Basil
- 1 tsp. Mexican Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Dehydrated Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Coarse Malabar Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Organic Ground Cumin Seeds
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. Honey Powder
In a bottle or jar, mix tomato powder into water until dissolved. Pour in cider vinegar, lemon juice, lime juice and olive oil. Add remaining ingredients, seal jar and shake vigorously to combine. Refrigerate until chilled.
Makes the perfect dressing for a Mexican-style slaw or use it as a tangy sauce for grilled shrimp or pulled pork tacos.