Recipe: Savory Spice Seven Onion Dip
Move over onion soup mix! Make your own version of onion dip using several of our dehydrated and freeze-dried onion products.
- 2 Tbsp. dehydrated sliced onion
- 1 Tbsp. dehydrated minced onion
- 1 Tbsp. freeze-dried shallots
- 1 Tbsp. freeze-dried chives
- 1 Tbsp. freeze-dried scallions
- 1 1/2 tsp. Supreme Shallot Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Onion & Garlic Tableside Sprinkle
- 2 cups sour cream (or plain or Greek yogurt)
- 1 to 4 Tbsp. of mayonnaise, to thin out the dip (optional)
Combine the seven dry onion ingredients into sour cream (or yogurt). Chill for at least an hour before serving. Use mayonnaise to thin to desired consistency (if desired). Serve with chips and/or veggies.