The Pitmaster's Secret Weapon
Recipes & Uses
People also bought:
Of course it’s not actually glue…so what is it? The secret weapon of professional pitmasters has long been a combination of yellow mustard and pickle juice. 'Cue Glue seals in the moisture and maximizes the flavor of your BBQ rub. When applied to proteins before applying a spice rub, this secret formula helps to make the spices really stick, creating the chewy yet tender bark that is a staple of great barbecue. Savory Spice is the only place you can find this unique product, a must-try for all BBQ enthusiasts!
Mustard (distilled vinegar, water, #1 grade mustard seed, salt, turmeric, paprika, spice, natural flavors, garlic powder), pickle brine (vinegar, water, cucumbers, spices, salt, sugar), paprika. Refrigerate After Opening
Slather 2-3 tsp. per pound on all sides of any cut of meat (including burgers!), then apply your rub or seasoning. The flavor of the 'Cue Glue will cook off, leaving your protein with the full flavor of your favorite BBQ rub. This 12floz bottle of 'Cue Glue will cover up to 50 pounds – depending on the cut of protein – so it’s great for multiple uses. Refrigerate after opening.
How to Use:
- 2-3 tsp. per lb. for grilling or smoking.
- Slather 'Cue Glue on all sides of any cut of beef, lamb, pork or poultry. Great on burgers too.
- Apply your seasoning to the protein. 'Cue Glue will help the seasoning stick and create a chewy, tender bark.
- The flavor of the 'Cue Glue will cook off, leaving your protein with the full flavor of your barbecue rub.
- Covers up to 50 lbs. depending on cut of protein.