3 Bean Chuck Eye Chili Recipe
Active Prep: 15 min
Cook: 4 hours
- 3 lbs. ground beef chuck
- 1 (16 oz.) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can red beans, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (7 oz.) cans green chiles, diced
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups diced jalapenos
- 1 cup diced sweet mini bell peppers
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/3 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Medium Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Ground Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
Add all Savory items to cart
This is a medium to medium-hot chili and can be adjusted by using fewer jalapenos or using Mild Chili Powder.
In a large skillet, cook ground beef chuck over medium-high heat, stirring and breaking up for about 10 min., or until browned. Strain out excess fat and add beef to slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients, set slow cooker to low, and cook for 4 hours.
Serve with shredded sharp cheddar & pepper jack cheese.