DIY Spice Favors395
with Ariana Cuadra
Savory Spice Team
Looking for unique and memorable DIY favors for your wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, or another special event? We have you covered with our custom DIY spice favors. Since I'm getting married myself in September, I'll use my own DIY favors to show you how easy they are to put together!
How to Order: Use our custom favors portal.
- Pick your spice or seasonings. Pick two if you’d like!
- Decide if you are using our packaging or your own. You are welcome to use your own, but if you use ours we can calculate exactly how many pounds of spice you will need to fill all your favors.
- Do you want to use our custom labels? If yes, use our nifty custom label builder to design them yourself! Choose your design, color, and enter in whatever custom text you’d like.
- Review your order before you place it! You can choose either shipping or in-store pick up for your convenience. We will send you a proof of your label for approval before we print.
How to Assemble
- Clean workspace
- Labels (ours or yours)
- Packaging (ours or yours)
- Dry dish towel
Optional: ribbon, string, kraft paper tags, chalkboard, cinnamon sticks.
1. Lay out your packaging, spices, funnel, and spoon in front of you
2. Use the funnel to carefully spoon spices into your jars, tubes, or bags.
3. Rinse and repeat until all your favors are filled with spices and sealed. Tip: Don’t seal your packaging until you have used up all the spices. You might have to go back and add more if you originally underfilled. Just be careful and don't make any spills like me!
4. Use a dry dish towel to wipe any stray spices from all your favors and to wipe down your workspace. We’re getting ready to apply labels!
5. Apply labels carefully starting on one edge, being sure to press down all over the label to eliminate air bubbles and prevent lifting.
Looking good! Seriously, how cute are these?
6. For label placement for all packaging options, refer to the following images:
You did it! Time to pour a drink and admire your work. Be sure to store your spice favors in a cool, dark place until the big day.
One of the benefits of choosing our DIY option is adding your own touches! Try some of these optional DIY personalizations, like tying on a cinnamon stick with a pretty ribbon, making up a chalkboard sign, or adding cute tags (materials not provided).
Have questions about our DIY favors? Reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!