Abbeyque's Bourbon Barbecue Sauce Recipe
About 1 1/2 cups
Prep: 5 min.
Cook: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Honey Powder
- 1 tsp. Roasted Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp. Granulated Toasted Onion
- 1 tsp. Red Rocks Hickory Smoke Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Cook County Charcoal Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Black Dust Cowboy Coffee Rub
- 1/2 tsp. Whiskey Barrel Smoked Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Smoked Spanish Hot Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Ghost Pepper Salt
Whisk all ingredients together in a medium saucepan and cook on medium-low heat for 25 to 35 min. or until sauce has thickened slightly. Stir occasionally to prevent burning. Cool to room temperature and store in a covered jar or container in the refrigerator for up to a month.
This sauce works well with brisket but is also perfect for your favorite barbecue proteins like chicken or pulled pork.THANKS TO