Bacon Sauce Recipe
Active Prep: 1 min
Cook: 4 min
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 oz. white button or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. Smoked Spanish Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. Mayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
Add all Savory items to cart
For a vegan-friendly version, use vegan butter or coconut oil in place of butter and be sure to use our vegan Worcestershire Sauce!
Melt butter in medium pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and saute 3 to 4 min., or until golden brown on both sides. Transfer mushrooms to a blender along with all remaining ingredients. Blend for 1 min., or until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
Use as a spread on sandwiches, sauce for vegetables, or a dip for fries.
Michael Kimball, Savory Spice Test Kitchen