Bacon Sauce Recipe
Active Prep: 1 min
Cook: 4 min
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 oz. white button or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. Smoked Spanish Sweet Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
Add all Savory items to cart
Melt butter in medium pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and saute 3 to 4 min., or until golden brown on both sides. Transfer mushrooms to a blender along with all remaining ingredients. Blend for 1 min., or until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
Use as a spread on sandwiches, sauce for vegetables, or a dip for fries.
Michael Kimball, Savory Spice Test Kitchen