BBQ Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
Active Prep: 5 min
Cook: 5 min
For BBQ chicken:
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup Midwestern Sweet Barbecue Sauce
For each quesadilla:
- 2 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup (heaping) BBQ chicken
- 1 Tbsp. oil
Add all Savory items to cart
Fold together shredded chicken and Midwestern Sweet until chicken is well coated. Assemble each quesadilla by layering a tortilla with 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, BBQ chicken, remaining 1/4 cup cheese, and top with another tortilla. Heat oil in a small pan over medium heat and carefully place assembled quesadilla in pan. Cook for about 2 min. or until bottom tortilla is golden brown. Flip and cook for an additional 2 min. Remove from pan, slice into 4 pieces, and enjoy.
Top with Black Bean & Corn Salsa, sour cream, and/or cilantro.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen