BBQ Meatloaf Sliders Recipe
Active Prep: 10 min
Cook: 15 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Midwestern Sweet Barbecue Sauce, plus extra for assembling
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 8 slider buns
- Choice of toppings: lettuce, onion, sliced roma tomatoes, etc.
Add all Savory items to cart
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Worcestershire Sauce, Midwestern Sweet, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands until well combined and form into 8 patties. Heat oil a large pan over medium heat and place the slider patties in the pan so they are not touching. Work in batches if needed. Cook for 4 to 5 min., or until seared. Flip over, and cook for an additional 4 to 5 min., or until patties are cooked through. Remove patties and set on a plate. In remaining oil, toast slider buns (cut-side down) about 2 min., or until golden brown. Spread buns with extra Midwestern Sweet, assemble sliders with choice of burger toppings and slider patties, and serve.
Ashlee Redger, Savory Spice Test Kitchen