Recipe: BBQ Meatloaf Sliders
A deliciously unique little slider that is super easy to make and guaranteed to be a family favorite.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Midwestern Sweet Barbecue Sauce, plus extra for assembling
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 8 slider buns
- Toppings: lettuce, onion, and sliced roma tomatoes
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Worcestershire, Midwestern Sweet, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands until well combined and form into 8 patties. Heat oil a large pan over medium heat and place the slider patties in the pan so they are not touching. Work in batches if needed. Cook for 4 to 5 min., flip over, and cook for an additional 4 to 5 min. Remove cooked patties and set aside. In remaining oil, toast slider buns (cut-side down) until golden brown. Spread buns with extra Midwestern Sweet and assemble sliders with sliced tomatoes, onion, and lettuce.