Black Onyx Peppermint Mug Cake Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. Peppermint Vanilla Bean Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Dutch Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Black Onyx Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- 1/4 tsp. Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
Add all Savory items to cart
Want to try some different flavor combinations? Try replacing the sugar and cocoa powders with one of the following options:
In a microwave-safe mug, mix together all the dry ingredients. Mix in the wet ingredients until well incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips. Microwave for 90 seconds and let it sit for a few minutes to cool slightly before enjoying.
Dust with powdered sugar or top with fruit, whipped cream, or ice cream.
Abbey Cochran, Savory Spice—South End/Charlotte, NC