Buffalo Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Buffalo Bleu Dip & Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Freeze Dried Scallions (or 2 fresh scallions, minced)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. Buffalo Wing Dry Sauce
- 1 large carrot, small dice
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- ½ red bell pepper, small dice
Add all Savory items to cart
For dressing: Whisk all ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate while you prepare remaining recipe.
For chicken: Preheat a well-oiled grill to medium-high. Rub each chicken breast with 1 tsp. Buffalo Wing Sauce Seasoning. Grill for a few minutes per side until cooked through; chicken should reach 160 to 165 degrees on a meat thermometer. Remove from heat and let rest for 10 min. When cool enough to handle, dice chicken into ½-inch pieces.
For salad: Place diced chicken in a large bowl with salad ingredients and toss with dressing. Serve immediately, or cover and chill. The flavor gets better the longer you can let it sit before serving.
Serve over greens, in a tortilla as a wrap, or between slices of your favorite bread for a sandwich.THANKS TO
Savory Spice Test Kitchen