Capitol Hill Classic Cole Slaw Recipe
8 to 10 servings
Active Prep: 15 min
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 onion, sliced very thin
- 1/2 tsp. Fine Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. Capitol Hill Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Celery Seeds
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
Add all Savory items to cart
For a vegan version, use a vegan mayonnaise.
Place vegetables in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, Capitol Hill Seasoning, celery seeds, and sugar. Set aside for about 5 min. Fold mayonnaise mixture into shredded vegetables. Add pepper to taste. Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours before serving.
An excellent side dish with chicken, ribs, burgers, and more.
Ann DiSisto, Savory Spice Customer from Lahaska, PA