Capitol Hill Classic Coleslaw Recipe
8 to 10 servings
Active Prep: 15 min
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. Capitol Hill Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Celery Seeds
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 1/2 onion, sliced very thin
- Fine Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, to taste
- Coarse Black Malabar Pepper, to taste
Add all Savory items to cart
For a vegan version, use a vegan mayonnaise.
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, Capitol Hill Seasoning, celery seeds, and sugar. Add vegetables to bowl and fold until evenly dressed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving for best flavor and texture.
A great side dish for chicken, ribs, burgers, and any other barbecue favorite.