Caribbean Curry Shrimp Recipe
Active Prep: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 1 Tbsp. Caribbean Curry Powder
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Add all Savory items to cart
For shrimp: Combine curry powder, lime juice, and oil and toss in shrimp to coat. Let sit while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
For vegetables: Over medium-high heat, add oil, peppers, and onion to a medium pan. Saute until veggies are softened, about 3 to 4 min. Add tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 min. Stir in shrimp and liquid and cook for 2 to 3 more min., or until shrimp is cooked through.
Serve over rice, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges.
Adapted from Kimberly Wood, Savory Spice—Raleigh, NC customer