Recipe: Chicken Fajita & White Bean Chili
An easy cold-weather chili that you don't have to simmer for hours.
- 6 Tbsp. Family Style Fajita Seasoning, divided
- 1 tsp. Dehydrated Minced Garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken breast, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 2 (15 oz.) cans petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can white beans, drained
In small bowl, thoroughly mix 4 Tbsp. Family Style Fajita Seasoning and dehydrated minced garlic into chicken broth and set aside. Heat oil in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat and add chicken. After chicken has browned on one side, turn and add cider vinegar and 1 Tbsp. lime juice. When browned on second side, strain and reduce heat to medium. Stir in seasoned chicken broth and cook for 2 to 3 min. Add tomatoes and stir in remaining Family Style Fajita Seasoning and lime juice. Cook for 5 to 6 min., reduce to a simmer, stir in white beans and simmer for 5 to 6 more min., stirring occasionally.
Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chopped fresh cilantro. Try it with our Savory Spice Shop Corn Bread on the side.