Recipe: Chile Sesame Noodles
If you whip up the dressing and chop the veggies while the noodles cook, this dish comes together in no time. We love that it's delicious warm or cold.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. choice of chile:
- Korean Red Pepper Chile Threads, chopped
- Portuguese Fermented Chile Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Dehydrated Minced Garlic (or 4 fresh cloves, minced)
- 8 oz. soba or egg noodles
- 1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp. White Sesame Seeds
For dressing: Whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
For noodles: Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with dressing to taste while noodles are still warm. Fold in carrots and snow peas. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Great warm or cold.