Chocolate Peppermint Pralines Recipe
Active Prep: 2 min
Cook: 3 min
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Peppermint Sugar*
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp. Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups toasted pecan halves
- 1/4 cup chopped peppermint chocolate
Add all Savory items to cart
*Chocolate Peppermint Sugar is a limited-time offer during the holiday season. Missed out? Look out for it next year in-store and online!
In a medium pot, bring brown sugar, Chocolate Peppermint Sugar, heavy cream, and butter to a boil over medium heat. Boil for exactly 1 min. (set a timer!) stirring continuously. Moving quickly, stir in powdered sugar and vanilla. Once combined, stir in pecans. Scoop 12 mounds onto a piece of parchment paper. While still sticky and slightly warm, sprinkle with peppermint chocolate. Allow to cool and set for 15 min. Serve or store at room temperature.
Michael Kimball, Savory Spice Test Kitchen