Cindy’s Curried Chicken Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 lb. seedless grapes, halved
- 1 (16 oz.) can pineapple chunks
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- 3 tsp. Medium Yellow Curry Powder
- 1 1/4 cups almonds, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
Add all Savory items to cart
When cooking the chicken breasts, make sure to season with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients and 3/4 cup of the almonds. In a second bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add to the chicken mixture and toss well. Chill overnight and sprinkle remaining almonds on top before serving.
Great served in pita bread pockets.
Cindy Jones, Savory Spice/Raleigh, NC owner