Citrus Marinated Shrimp Skewers Recipe
4 to 8 skewers
Active Prep: 10 min
Cook: 6 min
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Choose one of the following seasonings:
- 1 Tbsp. Pyramid Peak Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. California Citrus Rub
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled with tails in tact
- Optional: onion and tomato pieces
- 4 to 8 Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 min.
Add all Savory items to cart
Preheat grill to medium-high. Mix orange juice and olive oil with choice of seasoning to make a marinade. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Let shrimp sit in marinade for about 15 min. Thread skewers with shrimp; alternate shrimp with onion and tomato pieces if using. Brush both sides of skewers with remaining marinade. Grill for 2 to 3 min. per side or until shrimp is cooked through, brushing again with any remaining paste while cooking if desired. Serve immediately.
Serve on a platter over greens, couscous or rice.THANKS TO
Savory Spice Test Kitchen