Coconut-Lime Cucumber Salsa Recipe
- 1/2 cup Coconut-Lime Simple Syrup*
- 2 large cucumbers, seeds removed and diced small
- 2 large green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves, chopped
- grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. Aji Amarillo Chile Powder
Add all Savory items to cart
Recipe also works with Crussed Aleppo Chiles in place of ground Aji Amarillo chile. *Click here for the Coconut-Lime Simple Syrup recipe.
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Refrigerate salsa for an hour or so before serving.
Makes a great topping for grilled fish, chicken or tacos. Serve as a dip with pita chips. Or add 1 cup of cooked couscous or quinoa and serve as a side salad.THANKS TO
Savory Spice Test Kitchen