Corn Pudding Recipe
8 to 10 servings
- 1 3/4 cups flour*
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. Longs Peak Pork Chop Spice
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp. Ground Coriander Seeds
- 6 eggs
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp.) melted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 2 fresh poblano peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 (4 oz.) jar diced pimentos
Add all Savory items to cart
*For a gluten-free version, use an all-purpose gluten-free baking flour mix. Feel free to swap the poblano peppers or pimentos with jalapeños, roasted red bell peppers, or green bell peppers.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a 9x13 baking dish with butter or cooking spray. Whisk dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. In a separate large bowl, whisk eggs, butter, and cream together until smooth. Stir in corn, peppers, and pimentos. Fold in flour mixture in a few batches until combined. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and cover lightly with foil. Bake until the center is just set, about 1 hour. Let cool for at least 15 min. before serving.
Serve in generous scoopfuls with your favorite barbecue protein or as a side for a holiday feast. Leftovers make a great breakfast with poached or fried eggs on top.
Adapted from A Spicy Perspective blog