Recipe: Creamy Roasted Potatoes
Potatoes, garlic, and cheese: a combination made in heaven.
- 2 lbs. Yukon potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch medallions
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter or choice of oil
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. Mt. Elbert All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Smoked Spanish Hot Paprika*
- 1/2 tsp. Mediterranean Thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. Maldon Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
*You can substitute Smoked Spanish Sweet Paprika if you prefer little or no heat.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Mix Mt. Elbert, paprika, and thyme into melted butter or oil. Add garlic to broth and set aside. On a baking sheet, toss potatoes and butter together and arrange into a single-layer. Bake for 12 min., flip potatoes over, and bake for an additional 12 min. Flip potatoes once more and pour in the broth/garlic mixture. Bake 10 more min. Finish the potatoes with Maldon salt, parsley, and Parmesan cheese.