Cuban Wet Rub Recipe
Active Prep: 5 min
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
- 2 tsp. Honey Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Cuban Island Spice
- 1 Tbsp. Peruvian Chile Lime Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce or tamari
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice*
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice*
- Olive oil, to create a paste
Add all Savory items to cart
*If you’re using freshly squeezed lime and orange juice, use the juice of 1 lime and an equivalent amount of orange juice.
Mix all ingredients together except olive oil. Drizzle in just enough olive oil to create a wet rub but not a “sauce.” Add in chicken, pork, or steak and mix to coat thoroughly. This rub may be used right before grilling, but it develops more flavor if allowed to marinate for 1 hour.
Henry B Matthes, Savory Spice customer