Curried Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
4 to 6 servings
- 2 large white sweet potatoes
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 hardboiled eggs, diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tsp. Medium Yellow Curry Powder
- 1 tsp. Ghost Pepper Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sel Marin de Guerande Grey Sea Salt
- Four Corners Peppercorns to taste
Add all Savory items to cart
For salad: Peel and dice sweet potatoes. Boil until tender, drain and cool. Once cooled combine sweet potatoes with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
For sauce: In a separate bowl mix mayonnaise, curry powders, salt and fresh ground Four Corners to taste. Gently fold sauce into the salad. Let the salad chill for at least 2 hours before serving so the flavors can incorporate. Before serving, garnish with fresh cilantro.
Great with chicken, hamburgers, or lamb chops. Pairs beautifully with the Vindaloo Burger.
Christine Horvath, Savory Spice Director of Retail Operations