Deviled Egg Dip Recipe
Active Prep: 10 min
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. drained capers, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. yellow or dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp. Supreme Shallot Salt
- Fine Black Malabar Pepper, to taste
- Dill Weed, to garnish
Add all Savory items to cart
Place hard boiled eggs in a bowl and use a potato masher to break into small crumbles (alternatively, use a food processor and pulse until eggs are finely chopped). Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, capers, mustard, Supreme Shallot Salt, and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for at least 30 min., or until chilled. Serve cold with a generous sprinkle of dill on top.
Serve with toasted bread slices, crackers, or make into sandwiches on soft slices of bread.
Adapted from Trish Folio by Ashlee Redger