Easy No-Cook BBQ Sauce Recipe
Prep: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce powder + 2 Tbsp. water*
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar powder + 1 Tbsp. water*
Choose 3 Tbsp. of one of your favorite BBQ seasonings:
- Georgia Boys All-Purpose BBQ Rub
- Carolina High Country BBQ Rub
- Memphis BBQ Rub
*You can substitute 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar and 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce for the powders + water in this recipe. Substitute BBQ seasonings suggestions with another of Savory's BBQ spice blends to explore different sauce flavors. Adapted from Martha Stewart’s Quick BBQ Sauce recipe.
Whisk all ingredients together with 3 Tbsp. of your favorite BBQ seasoning. The sauce is ready to serve right away and can be stored, sealed, and placed in the refrigerator for up to a week or more.
Use with grilled chicken, beef, or mushrooms for a classic BBQ flavor. Makes a great sauce for a BBQ chicken pizza.THANKS TO
Adapted from Martha Stewart