Fire Roasted Salsa Recipe
Active Prep: 10 min
- 1 (28 oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (7 oz.) can Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Canyon Road Red Enchilada Dry Sauce
- 2 tsp. Roasted Granulated Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. Freeze Dried Scallions
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. Mayan Sea Salt
Add all Savory items to cart
In a food processor, blend tomatoes, chipotle in adobo sauce, enchilada seasoning and garlic into a smooth puree. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in cilantro and scallions. Add lime juice and sea salt to taste. Chill 1 hour before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Dia, Savory Spice—Bend, OR