Glazed Mini Meatloaves Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup traditional rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Toasted Onion
- 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. Pikes Peak Butcher's Rub
- 1 tsp. Old Market All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 lb. ground chuck, chicken, or turkey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Honey Powder
Add all Savory items to cart
For meatloaves: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat egg and milk in a medium-sized bowl. Stir in cheese, oats, and spices. Add ground meat and mix well. The mixture will be very wet. Divide into 8 portions and form into oval loaves. Place into a 13x9 baking dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes (or until inner temperature reaches 160 degrees). Remove baking dish from oven.
For glaze: Whisk all three ingredients together. Spoon glaze over the top of each meatloaf (about 2 tsp. glaze per loaf) and place back into oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and place on serving platter.
Serve with potatoes or roasted root vegetables on the side.
Camille Poeschl—South End/Charlotte, NC