Recipe: Golden Goddess Dip & Dressing
A dollop of sunshine for veggies, grilled fish, and grains.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Honey Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Organic Ground Turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp. California Basil
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Dill Weed
- 1 tsp. Fine Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Fine Black Malabar Pepper
- 1 tsp. Onion & Garlic Tableside Sprinkle
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. water
Place all ingredients except oil and water in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Slowly drizzle in oil. Add just enough water to reach desired consistency. Season to taste and use immediately or store in refrigerator.
Use as a dip for grilled fish, tofu, veggies, and meats. Also great drizzled over salad greens and cold pasta/grain salads or spread in pita sandwiches.