Recipe: Green Curry Chicken with Mango
A deliciously sweet and spicy curried chicken with mango and vegetables.
- 2 Tbsp. Thai Green Curry
- 1/4 tsp. Dehydrated Minced Garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dehydrated Minced Onion
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fish or soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh or thawed mango chunks
Combine Thai Green Curry, garlic, onions, coconut milk, and fish or soy sauce. In a large pan, saute vegetables in oil for 5 min. over medium-high heat. Add sauce mixture and chicken and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer, covered, for 10 min. Stir in mango. if using frozen mango, continue heating until mango is heated thoroughly before serving.
Serve over rice with chopped mint, parsley, or basil.