Grilled Pepper Steak Kebabs Recipe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Pikes Peak Butcher's Rub
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. sirloin or ribeye steak, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
Add all Savory items to cart
Special equipment: 12 metal skewars, or bamboo skewars that have soaked in water for an hour.
In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard, olive oil, Pikes Peak Butcher's Rub, and garlic. Whisk to combine. Add steak, peppers, and onion to marinade and toss to coat. Marinate on countertop for 15 to 20 min. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Skewer steak, peppers, and onion, alternating ingredients. Grill skewers for 5 to 7 min. or until steak is cooked to an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees. Remove from grill and let rest 5 min. before serving.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen