Honey Mustard Chopped Slaw Recipe
8 to 10 servings
- 6 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 6 Tbsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. Umami Everyday Sauce
- 4 tsp. Bucktown Brown Mustard & Honey Rub
- 1 tsp. Salt & Pepper Tableside Seasoning
- 1 head green cabbage, quartered, cored and roughly chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and grated
Add all Savory items to cart
Stir mustard and honey together in a large mixing bowl. Gradually whisk in vinegar, oil, and hot sauce. Stir in Bucktown and salt & pepper seasoning. Set aside. In batches, place cabbage in a food processor and pulse several times to finely chop the cabbage. Transfer chopped cabbage to bowl with dressing. Add grated carrot and toss to coat slaw with dressing. Refrigerate for at least an hour and up to overnight before serving.
Makes a great side dish for ribs or BBQ chicken. Use as a topping for pulled pork or shredded beef sandwiches, or toss some into your next sandwich wrap.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen