Hot Artichoke Crab Dip Recipe
Prep: 10 min.
Cook: 20 min.
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Mt. Hood Toasted Onion Rub
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 (8 oz.) package frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted
- 1 cup shredded, mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) container lump crab meat
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup grated, parmesan cheese
- parsley, to garnish
Preheat oven to 350 deg. Mix softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, Mt. Hood and crushed red pepper. Chop artichoke hearts into 1/4 inch chunks. Fold mozzarella, artichokes, and crab meat into cream cheese mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Place in oven safe dish and top with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 deg. for 20 min. or until bubbly and lightly browned on surface. Top with chopped parsley to garnish.
Serve with slices of fresh bread or your favorite cracker.THANKS TO
Savory Spice Test Kitchen