Italian Dressing Recipe
Active Prep: 5 min
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Italian Dressing Blend
- 2 Tbsp. Highlands Italian Cheese Sprinkle
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2/3 cup red or white wine vinegar
- 1 1/3 cups olive oil
Add all Savory items to cart
Whisk together mustard, spices, and vinegar. Slowly drizzle in oil while whisking quickly. Alternatively, you can shake all ingredients together in a jar or emulsify in a blender. Shake or whisk right before serving. Once made, store in refrigerator and use within a week. Serve chilled.
Dress your favorite mix of greens and top with fried goat cheese or drizzle over roasted asparagus.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen
Amount per 28 g (1 oz) Energy (calories): 154 kcal 7% Protein: 0.27 g 0% Fat: 16.86 g 35% Carbohydrates: 0.55 g 0% Sodium: 27 mg 2%