Recipe: Kitchen Sink Blondies
Who doesn't like blondies? These get a bourbon-and-curry twist!
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Natural Maple Extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bourbon (mini bottle size)
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. Mild Yellow Curry Powder
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Blend butter and brown sugar. Add in extracts, egg and bourbon. In a small bowl, sift together flour, salt and curry powder then combine with wet ingredients. Stir in butterscotch chips, coconut and nuts. Pour into an 8x8 inch baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 min.