Lavender Vanilla Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups safflower oil or canola oil
- 2/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dehydrated Minced Orange Peel
- 1 tsp. Lavender
- 4 tsp. Lavender Vanilla Bean Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Fine Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Coarse Black Malabar Pepper
Add all Savory items to cart
Mix all ingredients together in a jar. Seal and shake until well combined. Let sit for at least 30 min. before using. Store in refrigerator and shake well before each use.
Works well with mixed greens and berries. Toss with your favorite fruit salad. This dressing is used in our Black Bean & Clementine Quinoa Salad.
Mary Johnston, Savory Franchising Team