Memphis Meat & Cheese Recipe
4 to 6 servings
- 1 to 2 lbs. smoked sausage and/or bologna, sliced and grilled*
- ¼ to ½ lb. cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 sleeve of saltine crackers
- 1 Tbsp. Memphis BBQ Rub for sprinkling
- Favorite barbecue sauce for dipping
Add all Savory items to cart
*Use a mix of your favorite smoked sausages or bologna.
Arrange sausages, cheese and saltines in a basket or on a plate. Sprinkle everything with a dusting of BBQ rub. Serve with toothpicks and a side of sauce for dipping.
Serve alongside a Memphis style BBQ meal of ribs, rib tips, mustard slaw, and creamy deviled eggs.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen