Recipe: Moroccan Chicken Skewers with Herb Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Tan-Tan Moroccan Seasoning
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 Bamboo Skewers, soaked in water for 1 hour
For herb sauce:
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh spearmint leaves
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cumin Seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
For chicken: Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Put cubed chicken in a bowl and toss with Tan-Tan to coat. Place chicken on the skewers and lay on the grill. Cook for 10 to 12 min., until chicken is cooked through, turning often so that the spices don’t burn. For herb sauce: Add the fresh herbs, spices, lime juice and honey to a blender. Blend to combine then slowly add the olive oil with the motor running. Once combined, taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Serve sauce alongside the skewers for dipping or drizzled over the top of the skewers.