Mt. Hood Pasta Salad Recipe
Prep: 15 min.
Cook: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Mt. Hood Toasted Onion Rub
- 1/4 tsp. granulated sugar
For pasta salad:
- 1 (12 oz.) box tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced olives
- 1/2 cup halved, cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced, celery
- 20 x pepperoni slices, quartered
- salt & pepper, to taste
For dressing: Combine dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined. Allow the ingredients to infuse for a minimum of 15 min.
For pasta salad: Cook pasta following package instructions and allow to cool. Once cooled combine pasta with olives, celery, tomatoes, and pepperoni. Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad and toss to distribute dressing evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Savory Spice Test Kitchen