Mt. Olympus Spiced Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
About 1 1/2 cups
Active Prep: 10 min
- 1 cup plain yogurt*
- 2 Tbsp. buttermilk or milk (optional)*
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and minced
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Mt. Olympus Greek Style Seasoning
Add all Savory items to cart
*Use Greek yogurt for a thicker, more authentic option; avoid low-fat or fat-free yogurts. To make a dairy-free version use a dairy-free yogurt and milk alternative. Adding buttermilk or milk yields a thinner, dressing-like sauce.
For a vegan version:
- Substitute yogurt and milk with dairy-free products.
Combine all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Can be served immediately, but flavors are even better if sauce is chilled in the fridge for an hour or so.
Mike Johnston, Savory Spice founder