Orange Chicken Recipe
Active Prep: 15 min
Cook: 15 min
- 1 Bourbon Chicken Spice n Easy Mix
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Aleppo Chiles (optional)
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil or vegetable oil
- Zest of 1 orange (optional)
Add all Savory items to cart
In a medium bowl, whisk Bourbon Chicken Mix, orange juice, soy sauce, and Crushed Aleppo Chiles (if using). Set aside. In a large bowl, combine chicken and corn starch and stir until pieces are evenly coated. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 7 to 8 min. without stirring, or until golden brown. Stir and cook an additional 5 to 7 min., or until chicken is cooked through. Add sauce mixture and bring to a boil. Stir occasionally for 3 to 4 min., or until sauce is slightly thickened and shiny. Top with orange zest if desired and serve hot.
Serve with rice, sliced scallions, and steamed vegetables like snow peas or broccoli.